[at-l] Another spin on the Lyme Report

This was sent in the current BPL digest. I thought others might like the
additional details of the study. We still lack information on the methods
and some definitions. I suggest all take very deep breaths before reacting
to this news until we can figure out what it really means.

OrangeBug

Fwd: [BackpackingLight] Digest Number 2016