[at-l] Lyme Disease Article in NYTimes

And Fur's case is a good reminder that statistics fail in the face of the
individual. I believe Osler said "Thank God for the variations of
individuals. Otherwise, Medicine would be a science and not an art."
Unfortunately, we all wish our art was more exact and successful in
relieving human suffering.

OrangeBug