[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #261 - 15 msgs

Weary writes, " ... I find nothing in this list of quotes to disagree
with...."(referring to the insane WF statements listed earlier).

***Weary, you have been on both this site and ATML to realize just how nuts WF

is- he kicked you off not too long ago for a short time for disagreeing with
him on some topic.  Don't try to kiss his butt.  He is a total moron- so
self-righteous and simple-minded.  Personally, I hope he sits there and rots in

his own little paranoid, self-pitying hole in HOt Springs.  A deranged
hermit.     -Charles Nelson, aka Gimpy Knees