[at-l] Re: Cotton

In a message dated 6/8/01 11:55:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< Actually - this is the type of post that should be posted here.  Until I
joined this list, I routinely wore cotton while hiking. >>

     I still wear cotton where I know I can get away with it. A thin wool
sweater and rain breaker cuts the risk significantly. The poster who
commented on preparedness got it right (This coming from a man who felt his
way back to the car off West Mt in the pitch dark after looking at his day
pack and thinking "ha, I don't need the flashlight"  ;)