[at-l] Felix's Entanglement

At 08:38 PM 6/7/01 -0500, Felix wrote:
>So, anyway, I'm feeling odd this evening. Do you have any idea what it's
>like when
>I feel odd?

This is understandable.  It's a male hormone thing.  Happens from getting
romantically infatuated and then having too much tequila.  Or
sangria.  Anything of that sort.  Memories of previous involvements of a
similar sort come flooding back.  Significant questions of reality, of
independence, of financial solvency!  What drives us creatures into such
harnesses of the legal system?  Can the truth be discerned?  I'm not sure,
truthfully, not sure...

The Wizard!  A Beacon of Truth; A Fount of Verbosity!