[at-l] Mean-spirited Diatribe

I think we all need to stop the mean-spirited belittling of Wingfoot or
other hikers.  Its very disappointing to come to a list to read good reports
and uplifting messages from the Trail community and then have to sift
through immature diatribe from those who should have found peace with the
world.

I apologize to all those who have been treated unkindly and I want you to
know that I, for one, do not support this kind of behavior.
Remember "with what judgement you judge, you shall also be judged."
I suggest ALL of us should come out in support of courtesy and kindness.
How refreshing!
Happy Trails,
SLIM