[at-l] Re: Burns hurt Pepsi Can stove follies

Kahley wrote:

>God forbid the need arise, I could tolerate maggots.
> Do they still use maggots?

Then HisToeness wrote:

### And POG'll tell you I *don't* like it when they hit the live stuff.

He ain't lying about that one! Although his weak cries of distress were very
entertaining to the boysens and myself.

Ah, the stories I could tell about a cast, ether and maggots...but I will
hold back - it might still be breakfast time for some. It was a fun night
though.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html