[at-l] questions for northbound thru-hikers

>>>"I carried a pound of Roth IRA tax paperwork..."<<<

Thanks for sharing: now I don't feel quite so {can't quite find the
right word here} for having toted that steel tripod the entire trip,
even if it was the smallest, lightest one available in 1972...the
cumulative pounds per mile per photo actually taken using that tripod
make me weep: I could have carried a lot more candy and beer.

Alejandro

"...let them walk, let them walk, that the darkness overtake them not."
St. Augustine