[at-l] Re: unlock your dotters!

kahley wrote:

> Due respect!!!!  But.......
> "Mrs Thruhiker Goddess M'am",
> which is the feminized version of
> the sobriquet Feelix requires me to use for him,
> (that being "Mr. Thruhiker God, Sir"),
> will have to wait <VVVBG>

sobriquet? am I gonna have to start the word of the day again? I'm thinkin'
that I ain't never required nobody to call me nothin', let alone "Mr. Thruhiker
God, sir". Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind it. But, it's by choice. Now,
if it's up to me (and, so far, little has been  ;)  yon Miss Ellie will do a
thru-hike with me. And, thereby come by the name honest-like.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98