[at-l] How much does WF weigh

In a message dated 6/5/2001 9:13:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
birdman@prodigy.net writes:

> Well I signed back on the ATML, I didnt last a week. WF was whining about
> spending 127 hours a week behind a computer and I wrote back and said wow
> you must be getting fatter than a house, you guessed it he kicked me off. I
> even complimented the little grinch and said he was doing a good job.Oh well

So you got yourself kicked off ATML!

When was it you complimented him?   When you called him "fatter than a house"
or "the little grinch"?

With only 3 weeks left to Katahdin (with an h) I'd stop worrying about which
is the best list and start getting my shit together.  ; )

Best of hikes!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html