[at-l] John Muir Trail\

--- runhorton@juno.com wrote:
> Starting at 4:00 a.m. on the 13th of June,  Scott McKenzie, Rob McNair,
> Doug Spencer and I will be attempting to break Peter Bakin and Buzz
> Burrell's speed record on the John Muir Trail ( 211 miles ) of just over
> 4 days.
### Ahhhhh, DH? Whatever happened to "The fastest traveler is he that
travels *alone*? You guys looking for a handicap or something?

> We will be starting in Yosemite and going south to Mt. Whitney with
> hopes  of finishing in less than 4 days.
### Mrs. Gorp, Ma'am, didn't you do 4 days on the JMT last year? <he asked
innocently?>

> If you are in that part of the country come out and see us.
> It should be a great adventure
### Very huge best wishes, to the four of you, on a (yes!!!) great
adventure.

Sloetoe
(who was doing a "Mary Lou Retten" somewhere south of FR859 about 15:00 on
Trail Days' Saturday, May 19, when you were passing through Damascus.
Ouchie! Sorry I missed you!)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!