[at-l] Nat'l Trail Days - Silar Bald

In a message dated 6/3/01 11:17:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Curious, did you take the storm bypass for Clingman's to the parking
> lot or stay on the AT?

Well, we did take that trail, but not as a storm bypass, but because it was a
new trail to us. In fact, we contemplated NOT taking it because of the storm.
There were a ton of slippery rocks and lots and lots of water on the trail
and we were warned away by a couple different people. But, being in a mood
for an adventure, we went anyway. It was fun, but I wouldn't have minded the
trail to Clingman's either. It was ALL fun. I want to go back. Now.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---