[at-l] Another update from Terry..

For those who wish to write or send goodies
:
**********************

Dear Friends,

Your cards and letters were a great encouragement on my 1998
thruhike.  If you would like to help this time, you can reach
me along the trail with general delivery mail along the way.
Below is my planned schedule.  I will update it as I travel.

Please mail items at least a week before I reach a town.
Since I will be forwarding mail, don't worry if your mail
misses me.  It will catch up with me at the next mail drop.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that a hungry thruhike
will always appreciate encouragement by food.  Baked goods
are always great.  Low calorie and low fat are not a
consideration.

Cheers,
Terry

Mail to:

Terry Norton
Hold for Thruhiker
General Delivery
Post Office, STATE  ZIP

6/21    Caratunk, ME  04925

7/3     Gorham, NH 03581
7/11    Glencliff, NH 03238

8/6     Kent, CT 06757
8/20    Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327

9/11    Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
9/24    Waynesboro, VA 22980

10/5    Daleville, VA 24083
10/25   Damascus, VA 24236

11/9    Hot Springs, NC 28743
11/18   Fontana Dam, NC 28733

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!