[at-l] Unlock your daughters!!!

In a message dated Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:03:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> writes:

<<Subway? What's that? I've never heard of it...AND NEITHER HAVE THE REST OF YOU!!!  (ixnay on the ubwaySay)>>

All the sudden I'm thinking he's regretting inviting the list to his wedding . . . we can probably get some good bribes outta this one . . . <g>

<<Did you see Sundown? He got snowed in at Lakes for two days. Says it's beautiful up there this a.m.  I love that kid.>>

I saw someone - but even though I kept hitting refresh, it didn't refresh for 5 minutes - and now there is no one there :(

The Redhead