[at-l] Unlock your daughters!!!

Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:

> Ah, I'm sure many young ladies are crying into their pillows tonight, knowing you have plighted your troth to another.

I did what to my what? (And, hey, where have they been the last three years while I was cryin' into my pillow???  :)

> I assume Subway will be cateering the reception?

Subway? What's that? I've never heard of it...AND NEITHER HAVE THE REST OF YOU!!!  (ixnay on the ubwaySay)

:-)

Did you see Sundown? He got snowed in at Lakes for two days. Says it's beautiful up there this a.m.  I love that kid.

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"
http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/