[at-l] The Nantahalas

The walk seems more than a mile, so plan on visiting the neat little
outdoor chapel just up hill from RS. Abandon hope of an early ride from
the staff, as there is never whoever is supposed to be there and it
will be at least another hour or two. Dontchuknow?

Bill...
(hoping your experience is better)