[at-l] The Nantahalas

Am I missing something here? It's only a mile downhill to the campground,
I can resupply so I am starting with only 2 1/2 days food, and they will
supposedly give me a free ride back to the AT - although a mile of road
walking doesn't seem that bad, even after resupplying. I like early
starts so I may not wait around. But I never turn down a hitch.

As for PUDS, the Trail giveth and the Trail taketh away. Blessed be the
Trail. I just follow the blazes and try not to think about it. Nothing
can be much worse than watching FS 42 crisscross back and forth past the
PUDS in Georgia ;)

- Gary from Fairfax