[at-l] WHO tribute

Dear Mr. McGillicuddy,

I am writing to express my concern regarding your tribute to The Who during the Trail Days talent show. I appreciate that you were there to make a comedic impression on the pliable minds of the the people of Damascus as well as this years hikers, but I feel you need to show more responsibility. To give proper tribute to a classic band like The Who, you need to at least put strings on the guitar.

Pleas consider the impacts of such a demonstration in the future. But...keep the shirt.

Sincerely,

POG
(1 guitar for Felix)