[at-l] Mailing addresses

After reading the most recent post about Bev, I noticed that her mailing
address is listed in the post. While this is probably not a problem, I
wanted everyone to be aware that since the list is archived and accessible
from the web, Bev's address (and anyone else who posts their address to
the list) is now available and easily accessible to the entire world. Just
something I thought we should all be aware of...

By the way, I graduate college today! Woohoo!

Cleek