[at-l] Re: Mailing addresses

> After reading the most recent post about Bev, I noticed that her mailing
> address is listed in the post...I wanted everyone to be aware that since
> the list is archived and accessible from the web, Bev's address (and
> anyone else who posts their address to the list) is now available and easily
> accessible to the entire world...

	...and this reminds me that I meant to mention, in case anyone
wondered, that Bev is in a nursing home with 24-hour care--NOT at home.
But she prefers to have mail sent to the house so the family can be *sure*
she gets it, and at a time when one of them is there at the nursing home to
help her with it.
	-- eArThworm