[at-l] Re: Re Technology on the trail WAS Re Sharp TM 20s

Phew. This is, in part, why I said "oh cripes" way back when. The whole issue of technology on the
trail really does come down to proper use of the tool(s) and respect of people around you. Those
people, in turn, most respect you.

We can all come up with examples where this falls apart. I know I did last time this discussion came
around.

  ** Ken **

ps- If someone needs a real long walk I just caught a news bit on BBC about a pair of people who are
starting a 40,000 mile walk across 4 contitnents tracing the steps of ancient, very ancient, human
migration. They expect to end in southern South America in 2008.  Now, that'd be a lot of maildrops.
POG woulld be making olive oil packets for a real long time to support that pair. :)

< lots snipped >

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **