[at-l] wife convincing, ATC land aquisition

In a message dated 4/26/2001 5:56:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Cosmo.A.Catalano@williams.edu writes:

> but would
> recommend a smaller chunk of hiking for her first trip, or at least a
> couple of easy and non-judgmental bail out points so the trip can end
> in an amicable way if it's not fun.  Just sticking my nose in to your
> business....

Gosh,

I took someone out on their first trip on a trail on Sunday.  We did 3 miles
total and had a fantastic time taking in the views and the such. I took her
to the prettiest part of North Carolina I know about. She is shopping for a
day pack now and had tons of questions about future hikes. Next time she
wants to go 6 miles!

               Cheryl

multipart/alternative
  text/html