[at-l] wife convincing, ATC land aquisition

kevininct--
	If read your post correctly, you are planning a 5 day trip as
your wife's first intro to the trail.  My wife is not an outdoors
person (she's just thankful to get me out of the house),  but would
recommend a smaller chunk of hiking for her first trip, or at least a
couple of easy and non-judgmental bail out points so the trip can end
in an amicable way if it's not fun.  Just sticking my nose in to your
business....

Cosmo