[at-l] Trail Days

Most of the activities are the 18th,19th and 20th and when all of the
thruhikers I have talked to are going to be there.  Just got back from a
hike in the Smokies, and a visit to N.O.C. and saw and chatted with lots of
hikers.  Shakeyleggs even came flying by on the trail and said that
"Bossman" no longer is bothering him at all.  Saw a large crew, mostly
Floridians, that we spent Easter Day with on Tray Mt.  They are now
travelling together and were planning a 0 day to party.  I am nursing huge
heel blisters after only a few days.  Gotta rethink my footwear and will
check out what's new in the area from the Trail Days vendors  Saw a male
hiker who was wearing women's short nylon hose who said it totally cured his
blisters.  (Swore he wasn't a cross dresser!)  Anyone here tried that? (The
stockings, not cross dressing..LOL)  Wish I could come earlier to T.D. and
hope Quincy's doesn't run out of beer before then!

Music Midtown this weekend.  Anyone on the list attending??

Hummingbird