[at-l] Trail Days

I suspect nylons would be good for blisters. Panyhose would also help
prevent chaffing. They would probably help reduce crowding in a shelter
Think about it, who wants their sleeping bag next to a guy in who shows
up wearing pantyhose.  I haven't seen much difference between sock
liners and dress stockings for men.

Glad to hear about Shakeyleggs. I'm terribly surprised to learn that
his recovery time and efforts to listen to The Boss have paid off. It
should be fun to hear how much enjoys the rocks of PA and the Whites
further north.

Bill....