[at-l] Tin Can Stove

How does one get one of these great stoves?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tin Can Stove Man [mailto:tincanstoveman@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 5:53 PM
To: SherrieM2000@aol.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Tin Can Stove

>thats great!  I wish I had the patience to build one.for now I'll swallow
>my
>pride and spend $125.00 on one that I KNOW will work no matter what

Or you can swallow your pride and spend _Nothing_at_all_ to have a
custom-made Tin Can Stove delivered to your doorstep for absolutley free :)
BTW, which is the stove that you KNOW will work no matter what?  In my
hiking "career," I have had both a MSR Whisperlite and a Coleman Peak 1
completely poop out on me in the midst of camping trips.  I have never had
this experience with the amazing Tin Can Stove.

TCSM