[at-l] weekend hiking...

> >   I hiked Sunday ... to Pinnacle...
>
> > pittsia the crispy
> >

> Lucky Pittsburgh - gotta be one of the best views on the Trail
>
> - Gary from Fairfax

The Pinnacle is a premier viewpoint.  It is, unfortunately, also a high
tourist area.  There were repellers there - yelling up and down the cliff -
moving all over the edges tying off on the trees and saplings - generally
being nuisances.  There was a person there with a turkey call - cackling and
squawking the whole time - generally being a nuisance.  There were a**hole
teenagers there, smoking cigarettes, hopping all over the rocks, talking
stupid stuff about everything except nature and vistas - generally being
nuisances.  There were dogs going here and there, and there and here -
generally being nuisances.  There were people with cell phones, talking as
if no one else was around - generally being nuisances.  AND THE TRASH!!!
All I wanted was to sit and eat my melted Snickers and contemplate the view
and soak up the whole enchilada - but it was not to be...

My next hike to the Pinnacle will not be on a weekend...

Pittsia the vista banditto