Subject: Re: [at-l] Half Ounce Pot Support
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:04:45 -0400
From: Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net>
To: David Mauldin <rainmaker@rabun.net>

Okay. I bought a 14 oz can of coffee, and a Wal-Mart Grease pot - my
scale says 4 oz with the strainer removed, but with the paper label
still on. Close enough.

Could you send and instructions on how to make the stand? 2 1/2" high,
1/4" drill bit, grind the edges,  and then the picture - all this helps,
from this I could probably fabricate it already.

Questions: do you remove the top/bottom from the can. Looks like you do.
Can't see any reason to leave them on.

How did you get the paint off the coffee can? Burn it off?

Does the stand flare out at the top? Hard to see?

Did you leave the seam at the low or high side?

Nice design. Elegant. Thanks in advance - Gary from Fairfax