[at-l] Fwd: Apology to People's Republic of China

At 11:46 AM 4/17/01 -0700, Tim Rich wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>This could be described as an accident?  NO.  I encourage you to review the
>video of the January incident where I believe the *same* pilot, Wong Wei (no
>pun intended), made contact with the EP-3.  Wildbill referred to the Real
>Audio link in an earlier e-mail, same topic as above.  The footage was
>incredible.  The guy was an idiot, bumping the plane and then getting out of
>shape less than twenty feet away from the craft because he was flying his
>jet too slow, flaps down, trying to maintain speed with the prop.

On the news tonight it was reported that he was holding up a piece of paper
with what looked like his email address. So maybe he wasn't being
aggressive. Maybe it was a fatally clumsy attempt to be friendly?

>Regarding the "trick being worked on us" of individual freedom and
>individual accountability under the law, I guess I'm just tricked.  For
>those bleating for socialized medicine, there's no constitutional right to
>health insurance.  We don't live under a democracy, or mob rule.  We live in
>a constitutional republic.

I think the last election proved adequately that we don't live in a democracy.

Saunterer