[at-l] 2 man tent

I love my Sierra Designs Meteor Light CD. It has one of the largest
vestibules on the market, plenty of headroom, it's really easy to set up,
and I've used it numerous times with two people. My girlfriend is 5'11",
and I'm 6'1", and it gives us plenty of room. It, like all two-man tents,
is a bit heavy if you're by yourself (never actually weighed it, but I
guess around 7-7.5 lbs), but when splitting gear between two people it's a
great tent.

Cleek