[at-l] 2 man tent

I love my Kelty Vortex 2 for size, comfort, vestibule space, and moderate
weight, especially when divided between two people.  It weighs about 7.5
lbs. with all accessories, including a footprint of 4 ml. plastic.

It has twin entries and vestibules, which allows the exit of either hiker in
the night without crawling over the other, and each vestibule has ample
space to cover a backpack, boots, etc., if needed.  It is also fairly
spacious inside, even for those the size you mentioned.  Headroom is amble
to be able to sit up, change clothes comfortably, eat inside the tent, etc.
It ain't ultralight, but it ain't over-heavy either.  It is also a "free
standing" tent, which makes for very easy set up with it's two crossing
aluminum poles.  It has windows which can be shut for more warmth, or left
open for better ventilation.  These could be cut off if a person was very
weight conscious and wanted only the mesh windows exposed under the rainfly.
This tent is very weatherproof, and is actually a joy to be in when it
rains.