[at-l] Tents that are really for two?

In a message dated 4/10/01 7:39:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:

> Anyone on the list know the tent I'm talking about?

Sure, I Have (and am very satisfied with) its little brother or sister as the
case may be. The two person will handle two people. The two person version
with the wings and a bigger doorway weighs in at a little under 3 #'s It is
Warmlite 2RSLD.
Of course there has to be a downside and that is the $600+ you'll pay for it.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---