[at-l] Newsreader access to AT-L (admin)

Yes, the archives have always been wide open to the web, and so they'll always
be picked up by search engines.

I do have the capability to insert files that would tell (the well behaving)
search engines to not look into the archives.   However, to me, a post to a
mailing list is rather public anyway, so I didn't see a need to hide the
archives from the Net at large.

I will say that it's ultimately up to the subscribers.   If I get a significant
amount of emails asking for me to make the archives hidden, I will do so.

-R