[at-l] Newsreader access to AT-L (admin)

Ryan, it looks good. On a related subject, I've noticed that a number of my
list posts turn up on the Internet proper when I do a Google search for my
trail name. Was that just a temporary thing? To what extent is what goes
back and forth on the list here "out there" for the whole Internet to read
without specifically searching our archives? Do web crawlers and search
engines cache all the posts that show up in the archives now?

(A "yes" answer means I may post even less that I presently do.)

Robert Rubin