[at-l] Prehydrating food packets

Yep, that's a good idea, too. I just hate to have a one purpose thingy
in my pack. I doubt that you would melt a fleece or a hat with boiling
temperature, but putting it over a still burning stove (even an alcohol
can stove) would be asking for trouble. Now if we could figure a double
purpose for the ensolite cozy - ? a pad for sitting?

Bill...

BTW, just how many pots do you carry?