[at-l] Prehydrating food packets

At 03:36 PM 4/1/01 -0700, Orange Bug wrote:
>I bet you have a cozy, and hadn't looked at it correctly. What sort of
>hat do you have? I found my OR Peruvian hat was the perfect cozy for my
>pot. You could also wrap a fleece around it.

Yes you can, but it you are a teensy bit sloppy, you can get food on your fleece.
Or maybe even melt it?   I did the former and had given up on the idea until I
saw Chainsaw's cozy, made from an old ensolite pad.  Now that I have my pot collection
complete, this week's assignment is to make cozys for all!!!!!!