[at-l] Prehydrating food packets

At 04:19 PM 4/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Yep, that's a good idea, too. I just hate to have a one purpose thingy
>in my pack. I doubt that you would melt a fleece or a hat with boiling
>temperature, but putting it over a still burning stove (even an alcohol
>can stove) would be asking for trouble. Now if we could figure a double
>purpose for the ensolite cozy - ? a pad for sitting?

I think of it as a muffler to quiet the rattle rattle.
Then of course you probably don't notice pan rattle with your clickety lekis <ducking and running <g>>

>Bill...
>
>BTW, just how many pots do you carry?

Only one at a time <g> but now I have many choices!!
Right tool for the right job <g>.
A big one for winter when I cook extra to warm up doggy tummys.
A medium for dayhike dates with hubby for lunch
A Titi Ketle for normal use with the Titi Giga
A little one for summer when all I want is coffee in the AM so all
I will carry is the MrTinCanStoveManStove (ya gotta read the insert...LOL)
The new double boiler/set that I scrounged for my brother's initiation.
And the set that came with my beloved Zip which is really a pot and Pan/lid when I
really want to cook.

Told ja I was nutz <G>
BTW...dear Gearaholics Disiplinary Board
The above should satisfy any concerns you may have concerning my status as member in good standing!!