[at-l] BoyScoutHike1936

I am only interested in this topic for its historic value only.  If any of the listers that commented on this topic would resend those messages to me I would appreciate it.
I am a member of the BSA since 1956 in the same Troop from Brooklyn NY and I sometimes meet with other Scouters from the other Boroughs of the City who have expressed interest in this topic. Like I said historic value only we have no desire to restart or add to any controversey, there were some very fine comments on the topic that I probably should have saved but I didn't.
MrC237@troop237.org
Thanks---EZ