[at-l] 10 essentials

At 09:55 AM 3/23/01 -0500, Dufresne, Aimee wrote:
>the Ten Essentials?
>aimee (revealing her ignorance)

Ya know..I was just trying to come up with them..it's been so long since I've seen them .
These are what I carry
Knife.....one tiny thing on cord around neck..a bucklite in my B-bag
Shelter (poncho or tarp or tent...I have a heavy duty survival blanket tied to my b'bag and use it as a sit pad)
Cord of some strong type....
Something to carry water  ...ziploc in b-bag
Lighter or DRY Matches
Flashlight ....Photon on cord around neck
Xtra Clothes (I keep my wind pants in my B bag and always bring at least a shell)
Whistle....on cord around neck
Food...disgustingly old squashed rice crispie thing which I really should swap out

uh oh....I'm missing something....