[at-l] Bread making on a thruhike, wild lettuce

I have used a bakepacker oven and cooked bread in a Dutch oven and in a
reflector oven when canoe or saddle stock camping, but never when
backpacking.  BTW -- in those settings, I did sourdough, which is
"traditional" camp cooking, IMHO.

However, if I want bread while backpacking, I cook bannock -- usually
leavened bannock which is sort of a cross between a pancake and a biscuit,
and which also has a long camping tradition.  No extra weight for stove
bakepacker, etc required.  My pot and pepsi can stove works fine.  As I have
only one spoon, a pot w/ lid and my cup, I measure the old fashion way.

Mix dry ingredients in the pot:

A generous handful of flour
A pinch of salt
A dab of baking powder

Mix in just enough cold water to hold the dry stuff together.  Add a bit of
oil and work in w/ spoon until dough comes clear of side of pot.

Fire-up pepsi can stove and cook in pot lid w/ a bit of oil.

Chainsaw