[at-l] resupply

Thanks Chocolate, you've captured two of the feelings that
overwhelmed me at the time. The 67 miles of trail had taken a lot out
of me. I still wasn't up to even 10 miles a day, eating poorly, very
tired. Then, in the aisle at the store, my mind just kind of froze -
unable to make any decisions I went outside and lay down. Back inside
I realized there was just too much! Even today, 4 years later I
cringe at all the stuff available, and how little is useful to me. I
eat whole foods so entire aisles of prepackaged/prepared stuff is
just lost on me. I wondered at a culture who can afford such a
luxury, and also why they would want to spend their wealth on such
things.

Thanks for writing so well!

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH