[at-l] hikers bailing

Kahley said:

>>I think there is something either born or bred into us that determines
what kind
>>of terrain and climate we will be most happy in.  I'm grateful this
country is

Check out www.guarcino.8m.com   Though it is in Italian, the front page of
the Website has pictures of the village where great-grandad came from.

His father and older brother were "Guardare Communale Campestre", or roughly
rangers.

So, guess it was bred into me. :-)

Mags, playing genealogist this morning... (and those pictures may explain
why I feel so at home in northern New England! :D)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary