[at-l] closest trail crossing to Boston?

I'm wondering out loud here. Has anyone in the MA, NH, VT area ever
figured out which road crossing is closest in either time and
distance from Boston. Here are some candidates:

Cornwall Bridge, via I 84, to rt 44, to rt 4.
Lee, MA via I 95 (Mass Turnpike)
North Adams/Williamstown, via Rt 2
Hanover, NH via I 93, I 89
North Woodstock, NH via I 93

Using a rather poor New England map I measured the distance as the
crow flies: Hanover is closest geographically, it's a tie for second
place for both Lee, MA and North Adams. Third place goes to Cornwall
Bridge, and fourth is North Woodstock. This seems pretty
counterintuitive to me. Perhaps because N. Woodstock seems to be the
easiest to get to via I 93. Any other analysis is more than welcome.

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH