[at-l] life

whadda ya talking about it means more wilds for us.!!!!!  no people mucking
it all up and miles and miles of lonelyness.  blah i went fishing and had a
blast outdoor intil the NINTENDO!  came around then i starting sitting
aroudn alot more with a small grey box with buttons in my hand. but i got
over that nothign on a electronic jerk box can substitute the real thing.
NOTHING!  and i want to make computer games for a living.

speaking of a living. hey anyone on the list for for the forest service.. if
so drop me a line. i am interested in appling for either temp fire or
computer work. and i need a summer/temporary job in between schooling.

Wisperlight