[at-l] life

At 08:10 AM 3/7/01 -0500, Mark Hudson wrote:
>  Gee,
>there wasn't any one else playing... just cause it was snowing a little....
>
>skeeter

Skeeter, you may be joking here but this is one of the things that worries me
the most.  When I was a kid, and admittedly that was a loooong time ago,
ya couldn't keep us inside without a whip and chain!  If there wasn't school,
I'd be gone as soon as they'd let me out and come home reluctantly when
called to be peeled outta my wet clothes and rebundled in dry.  NOT ONCE
this year did I see any evidence of kiddlettes playing in the snow.  Play grounds
are virgin.  First TV and now computers and vid games......kids don't go outdoors.
So the odds are likely that they won't go outdoors when they are adult.
We are gonna be a real minority............scary.