[at-l] "Regroup on the food" and "Stuff"

>>>"...my bag gets wet from rubbing up against it....<<<<

The more things change (and the more expensive the changes), the more
they stay the same:
I had the same problem 30 years ago with a down bag and a single-wall
Camp-Trails tent....I used a plastic garbage bag or a dry cleaner type
plastic clothes bag to put the foot-end of my sleeping-bag in, although
it helps if you stuff whatever's handy ( like a stuffsack with a few
socks ) on either side of your sleeping bag (between the bag and the
plastic) to keep a space open to let air circulate. A sponge is also a
really neat thing to have in a single-wall.

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow