[at-l] A Serious Proposal

--- Spur <spur@mac.com> wrote:

> Day after tomorrow I start north again on the AT from
> Springer. Before I leave, it would do my heart good to
> know if you would be willing to always be my hiker babe.
> Forever.

### Eight thousand ways cool. *Magnificently* cool. Worthy of ...

<phew! what comes close?>

I wish the whole love of the world onto and around and between you both.
 *J* *O* *Y*    to you,
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10