From: wshroyer@mail.bluefield.edu [mailto:wshroyer@mail.bluefield.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:57 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] James River

A friend and I went hiking this past weekend north of the James River.  We
day hiked 3 days from the James River to Fish Hatchery Road.  We wanted to
hike from Apple Orchard Mt. but the Blueridge Parkway was closed at the top
of the mountain.  Anybody know why?  We had some beautiful days and looks
like we got out just before the storm hit.

Walter Shroyer