[at-l] Furs Drop schedule (so far)

Well, I've been woking on this, but I have only gone out as far as
Damascus so far. Perhaps by then, if Fur is still alive, we'll know
better what kind of miles he might be able to handle. Wow, what an
undertaking this is! So send the cookies! Let Fur know hes loved. His
start date is Mar. 2nd, (but I dont like our flight number to Atlanta,
its 2666. Glad we're not going over the Burmuda Triangle)

Neels Gap
Walasi-Yi Center
9710 Gainesville Hwy
Blairsville, GA 30512

Dicks Creek Gap
Holiday Inn Express (mail via UPS)(not firm yet)
320 Big Sky Dr
Hiawassee, GA 30546

Franklin NC ........(anyone know of an alternative on this one?)
General Delivery
Franklin, NC 28734

Nantahala Outdoor Center
13077 Hwy. 19w
Bryson City, NC 28713

Fontana Dam
The Hike Inn
Hwy. 28, Box 5
Fontana Dam, NC 28733

Newfound Gap
Happy Hiker
905 River Road
Burning Bush Plaza, Suite 5
Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Davenport Gap
Montain Mommas
1981 Waterville Rd
Newport, TN 37821

Hot Springs
Bluff Mountain Outfitters
152 Bridge St, PO Box 114
Hot Springs, NC 28743

Erwin
Nolichucky Hostel
151 River Bend
Erwin, TN 37650

Dennis Cove
Kincora Hiking Hostel
1278 Dennis Cove Rd
Hampton, TN 37658

Damascus (alternitives?)
General Delivery
Damascus, VA 24236
Well thats it so far. Ideas accepted here - I have NO idea what I'm
doing on this, just checking guides and other's drop schedule to go
from.
Thanx for the help.
Landslides