[at-l] (Guest Post) triple crown hiking book

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Karen Berger <Kberger466@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:Kberger466@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

Just a quick note to let people know that my new book, Hiking the Triple Crown: How to Hike America's Longest Trails (AT, PCT, CDT) is now out. Actually, I haven't seen it yet; supposedly the publisher is sending me a box of books. But Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com have it in stock, and it should be hitting bookstores/outfitters soon.The price is $18.95. If any one wants more info or wants to buy one from me,  please feel free to e-mail me.

Karen Berger